Sunday, February 13, 2011

Hi ...Now We are in Blogosphere

Dear Residents of A Bloc, Ashoka Enclave Part II, Sector 37, Faridabad,

As per our Resident Welfare Association (RWA) meeting today at the Park in A Bloc, I have created a blog for you.

I request you all to send your email ids to me. It is:

johnyml@gmail.com

Let us make this blog a platform for conveying our ideas. Also let us make this a platform for the development of our sector.

I encourage all of you to send me the photographs of your children who have won some competition in their schools and elsewhere.

Also, send me any information that you want to put up in the blog.

Let us be together to make our environment and sector green, clean, sophisticated and cultured.

Wish you all the best


JohnyML

Communication in Charge

Resident Welfare Association, A Bloc, AE II, Sector 37, Faridabad

My number 9871107007
johnyml@gmail.com


Today's thought: United We Stand, Divided We Fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment